Supply Chain Management (SCM)
SCM – Production Planning and Control
- This module facilitates the Production department in carrying out its activities in an efficient manner.
- The modules maintains process sheets for items that are manufactured in-house
- On-line access to any process sheets is available with just a Mouse Click. Process sheets store information about set-up time, manufacturing time, optimum batch size and detailed paragraphs of operation instructions.
- Stores capacity and cost data for all machines.
- Stores cost data for all operators.
- Stores information on Work Orders with due dates, dead-lines, responsibility identifiers.
- Stores data on actual work completed at various machines i.e. Job Cards.
- On-line display of standard manufacturing cost of any part or any Work Order is available with a single key stroke.
- Information to decide optimum batch size considering manufacturing and set up times for all operations is available.
- Exception reports for delayed Work Orders.
- Tracking of any Work Order showing how much work is completed and rejected at every stage.
- On going On-line comparison of actual production cost with standard cost for any Work Order.
- Complete On-line production scheduling sequence for every machine and every operation based on due dates for completion of the Work Orders.
- Comparison of work loads with available capacities for machines with highlighting of future production bottle-necks.
- Production efficiency calculations for every Work Order.
- Production efficiency calculations for every machine.
- Production efficiency calculations for every operator.
- Machine utilization and idle-time analysis for every machine.
- Work Order costing for completed Work Order.